- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Information must not be used for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes;
- Enterprise Ireland is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free;
- Enterprise Ireland does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information;
- The links above are provided to improve public access to information and exist only for the convenience of those who use this website.
Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
Enterprise Ireland complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available at the Public Sector Information Portal.
Information and documents obtained from this website are the copyright of Enterprise Ireland unless otherwise stated and may be reproduced and /or re-used subject to the latest PSI Licence available at Public Sector Information Portal See also the Legal Section of our website. For a list of the information maintained by Enterprise Ireland, please refer to Enterprise Ireland publications and site map.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Certain conditions apply to the re-use of information:
For further information, please contact:
+353 1 727 2478