Claim Researcher and Higher Education Institute Funding
Enterprise Ireland's Commitment to GDPR
Enterprise Ireland is committed to its transparency obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection notice for personal data that is supplied to us by our clients is available here. This notice contains important information about how we process personal data that is supplied to us by clients. We request that you read the notice carefully and that you ensure that it is made available to any data subjects (e.g. your employees) whose personal data you provide to us.
Please select from the list of programmes below and you will be directed to the relevant grant claim forms and processes
Researchers and Higher Education Institutes who have been offered grant assistance and now wish to claim or submit a report can select the relevant programme from the list below.
If you need assistance or have a query regarding a claim or submitting a report, you can contact the Claims Helpdesk for Researchers and HEIs.
List of Grants and Supports
- Business Partners Programme (BP)
- Career Fit and Career Fit Plus
- Commercialisation Fund (CF)
- CSET Commercialisation Initiative (CT)
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF)
- Enterprise Centre Fund (Community Enterprise Support in the Covid - 19 related economic crisis)
- ESA Science Programme Adviser (FP)
- Horizon Europe Co-ordinator Support (CS)
- Industry Led Networks (IN)
- Innovation Partnerships (IP)
- Innovation Voucher Scheme (IV)
- International Research Fund (IR)
- New Frontiers (NF)
- Regional Technology Cluster Fund (RTCF)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Technology Centres (TC)
- Technology Gateway Programme (TG)