Regional Enterprise Innovation Scoping Scheme (REISS) Priming Grant Claim
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note two claims can be submitted for this grant.
Step 2 - Download the required claim and progress report template
Only the Director Statement needs to be printed, signed and returned as a PDF.
Please Do Not Convert the Excel claim worksheets to PDF before submitting to Enterprise Ireland as they will be returned.
For REISS Priming Projects:
The REISS Priming Grant Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement are in the one Excel file below.
The Progress Report template is in word format below.
The checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
REISS Priming Grant Checklist, Claim Form & Director Statement (.xlsx)
REISS Priming Progress Report (.docx)
Step 3 - Submit Claim
- Submit Claim Forms in Word®, Excel® format only by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
- Claim forms not submitted in this format will be returned.
- Please save and submit supporting documentation (invoices, payslips etc) in SEPARATE PDF files referencing the document in question in the title.
** Please note claims are currently not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected for REISS Priming Projects.
- The Enterprise Ireland Grants Inspection Team will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to Regional Enterprise Innovation Scoping Scheme