Regional Enterprise Development Fund (REDF) FEASIBILITY Grant Claim Forms
The Fund is to help promoters investigate the viability of the project and prepare final submissions for consideration.
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make up to 2 claims against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The REDF Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
REDF Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Step 4 - Submit Claim by Post
Once the claim has been prepared, please submit along with the completed REDF Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist by post - before the Final Claim Date - to:
The Manager Grant Payments - Industry
East Point Business Park
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Regional Development Executive for validation.
- Your Regional Development Executive will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to Regional Enterprise Development Fund.