Ready for Customs Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant
Step 1 – Claim Form
Complete the Grant Claim Form, which is to be submitted by email to us with all required supporting documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Ready for Customs Claim Form
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to us by email only to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. The Grant Payment Officer will pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Grant Payment Officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A payment report will issue by email from Grant Payment Team with details of the approved payment and advising that payment by EFT will follow shortly.
For further information, refer to Ready for Customs.