Operational Excellence Offer - Business Innovation Grant Claim Forms
The Operational Excellence Offer, Business Innovation Grant is used to support established companies (SME and Large) to address their competitive challenges and growth opportunities through a transformation project.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
Operational Excellence Offer, Business Innovation Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Operational Excellence Offer, Business Innovation Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Inspection Guide – Preparing for Inspection [word format]
Business Innovation Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Business Innovation Grant Directors Statement [word format]
Timesheet [excel format]
Claims for employee time must be supported with Timesheets in all cases. Where an electronic time recording system is used, please ensure that it captures the information set out in this template.
Business Innovation Grant Progress Report [word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] Only required if you are a first-time Grantee OR if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland’s Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT).
Step 4 - Attach Independent Accountants Report if required
Claims do not need to be certified by an Independent Accountant where:
- your company is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME1) and not part of a group AND
- the full grant package approved in your letter of offer is €250,000 or less.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper. Click to access the template.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [word format]
1A Small Enterprise is defined as:- an enterprise that has fewer than 50 employees and- has either an annual turnover and/or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €10m.
A Medium Enterprise is defined as:- an enterprise that has between 50 employees and 249 employees and- has either an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €43m.
Step 5 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 6 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to pay, defer or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
For further information, refer to: Operational Excellence