Operational Excellence Offer - Training Claim Forms
The Operational Excellence Offer, Training Grant is used to support established companies (SME and Large) to address their competitive challenges and growth opportunities through a transformation project.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
Operational Excellence Offer, Business Model and Process Innovation Implementation Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim.
Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Note that you must have records of the training that took place as part of the claim available for inspection.
Training provider invoices must clearly state the work undertaken, daily rate and number of days.
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Operational Excellence Offer Training Notes (.doc)
Operational Excellence Offer Training Grant Claim Form (.xlsx)
Operational Excellence Offer Training Directors Statement (.doc) (Please use a separate Directors' Statement for each project number).
Training Progress Report (.docx)
Step 4 - Attach Independent Accountants Report if required
Required when the Grant aid to a project exceeds €400,000 or when claiming an employment grant.
M45 Independent Accountants Report (.doc)
Enterprise Ireland reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with. If your claim requires certification, it must be certified (signed and dated) by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper.
Step 5 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note claims are currently not being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 6 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary;
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise an online meeting with your company to validate your claim. Due to ongoing pandemic restrictions a physical site visit will not take place.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
For further information, refer to: Operational Excellence