HPSU Feasibility Grant Claim Forms
The High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) Feasibility Grant is used to assist a new start-up or early stage company to investigate the viability of a new export orientated business or proposition. Eligible expenditures that can be claimed include; Salaries and Overheads, Consultancy Fees, Trade Fair Costs, Foreign Travel and Subsistence and Prototype and Materials.
High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) clients of Enterprise Ireland also use the claim forms below when making a claim for an HPSU Horizon 20:20 Feasibility Study.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 3 claims against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The HPSU Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
HPSU Feasibility Grant Checklist [Word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
HPSU Feasibility Grant Claim Form [Excel format]
HPSU Feasibility Grant Progress Report [Word format]
HPSU Feasibility Grant Directors Statement [Word format]
Salary Declaration Form for Input of Promoter(s) Time [Word format] This can only be used if you are a named founder/promoter, as per your application form, not yet drawing a salary from the start-up and not in receipt of any other income (employees must be paid to claim grant against their time) If working part-time on the feasibility you cannot use the declaration and must provide evidence of salary foregone.
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [Word format] Only required if you are a first time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers].
Step 4 - Submit Claim by Post
Once the claim has been prepared, please submit along with the completed HPSU Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist by post - before the Final Claim Date - to:
The Manager Grant Payments Unit - Industry
East Point Business Park
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to HPSU Feasibility Study Grant.