Employment Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Employment Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 2 - Company Forms
Employment Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Notes - Employment Grant Claim [word format]
Employment Directors Statement [word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] (only required if you are a first-time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland’s Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers).
Step 3 - Independent Accountants Report
Your claim must be certified by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper. Click to access the template that must be adhered to.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [word format]
Step 4 - Submit Claim by Post
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
Grant Payments - Industry
East Point Business Park
Step 5 - What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to Job Expansion Fund.