CEI Conversion/Modification Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Checklist
Refer to the Claims Checklist for details of documents which MUST be submitted with your claim.
If any of the required information is missing, the claim will be returned.
CEI Conversion/Modification Grant Checklist [word format]
Step 2 - Company Forms
CEI Conversion/Modification Grant Claim Form [excel format]
CEI Conversion/Modification Grant Director's Statement [Word format]
Insurance Brokers Statement [Word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [Word format]. Only required if you are a first time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers.
Step 3 - Independent Accountants Report
Claims do not need to be certified by an auditor where:
- your company is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME1) and not part of a group and
- the full grant package approved in your letter of offer is €250,000 or less.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an auditor where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper. Click to access the template.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [Word format]
1A Small Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has fewer than 50 employees and
- has either an annual turnover and/or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €10m.
A Medium Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has between 50 employees and 249 employees and
- has either an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €43m.
Step 4 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 5 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
Back to: Company Claims homepage