Border Enterprise Development Fund (BEDF) Rental Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The BEDF Rental Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
BEDF Rental Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
BEDF Rental Grant Claim Form [excel format]
BEDF Rental Grant Directors Statement [word format]
Step 4 - Attach Independent Accountants Report if required
All claims in respect of grants approved in excess of €400,000 must be certified by an Independent Accountant.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified (signed and dated) by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper.
Please download and send the IAR Completion Instructions to your Independent Accountant for completion. Note that their report should certify the Details (Date of, project number(s) and expenditure amount) as outlined on the Directors Statement relating to claim.
Step 5 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that claims are not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim. Due to Covid-19 Travel Restrictions, it is not possible currently to carry out an on-site inspection and alternative arrangements will be implemented by the Grant Inspection Team.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to pay, defer or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
Further information / Contact
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at
GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Border Enterprise Development Fund.
Back to: Company Claims Homepage