Border Enterprise Development Fund (BEDF) Promotional Activities Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make up to 3 claims against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The BEDF Promotional Activities Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
BEDF Promotional Activities Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
BEDF Promotional Activities Grant Claim Form [excel format]
BEDF Promotional Activities Grant Directors Statement [word format]
BEDF Promotional Activities Grant Progress Report [word format]
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Regional Development Executive for validation.
- Your Regional Development Executive will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
Further information / Contact
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at
GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Border Enterprise Development Fund.
Back to: Company Claims Homepage