Be Prepared Grant Claim Forms
The Be Prepared Grant supports the costs of SME clients in preparing a plan to mitigate risks and optimise opportunities arising from Brexit. It can be used to help cover consultancy, travel and out of pocket expenses associated with researching the direction of their Brexit action plan. This might involve investigating the feasibility of diversifying to new markets and market segments; investment in innovation; improvement in operational competitiveness; enhancement of strategic financial capability.
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make only one claim against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Be Prepared Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Be Prepared Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Be Prepared Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Be Prepared Grant Director's Statement [word format]
Brexit Action Plan Template [word format] You should provide a supporting document to demonstrate that you have a Brexit Plan. Should you already have a document that you use within your management team, this can be submitted. This template is a suggested guide only.
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
Further Information / Contact
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Be Prepared.
Back to: Company Claims homepage