BIM Implement (Training) Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required information is missing, the claim will be returned.
BIM Implement Checklist
Step 2 - Company Forms
BIM Implement Grant Claim Form
BIM Implement Training Record Template
BIM Implement Directors Statement
BIM Implement Report Template
Step 3 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 4 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage