Enterprise Ireland's Commitment to GDPR
Enterprise Ireland is committed to its transparency obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection notice for personal data that is supplied to us by our clients is available here. This notice contains important information about how we process personal data that is supplied to us by clients. We request that you read the notice carefully and that you ensure that it is made available to any data subjects (e.g. your employees) whose personal data you provide to us.
Please note that a grant claim should not be submitted to Enterprise Ireland if any of the required information is missing or "to follow" as incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and returned unprocessed.
A "Grant Claim Checklist" is included with claim forms for your convenience, highlighting all required information by grant type. Please ensure that you carefully read and complete this checklist when submitting your claim.
If you are uncertain about any of the information required or need assistance, please email us eMail Helpdesk
List of Enterprise Ireland Grant Types
If you have been offered grant assistance and now wish to claim, please select the name of your client offer or grant type from the list below.
Please ensure that the Grant Type you select is the same as the Grant Type on your Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement).
- Acumen Programme (Acumen Key Manager, Acumen Consultancy, Acumen Prospector)
- Agile Innovation
- Beef and Sheepmeat Fund
- Be Prepared
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Business Innovation Initiative
- Business Links Grant
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) Grant Claim Forms (These forms apply to LeanPlus Assignments, Environmental Improvement Assignments and E-Marketing Improvement Assignments).
- Capital Investment Initiative
- Community Enterprise Centre
- Community Enterprise Initiative (CEI)
- Company Expansions/Development
- Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG)
- Graduate Business Growth Initiative
- HPSU Feasibility Grant (also used for HPSU Horizon 20:20 & Competitive Feasibility Grants)
- Incubation Centres
- Internationalisation Grant
- Job Expansion Fund
- Key Manager
- Lean Transform
- Market Access Grant
- Market Discovery Grant
- New Geographic Market Research Grant
- Pilot Clustering Programme Phase 1 and Phase 2
- R&D Fund
- Regional Enterprise Development Fund (REDF)
- Skills Voucher (Software Development)
- Strategic Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing Review Grant
- Technical Feasibility Study Grant (also used for Horizon 2020 Technical Feasibility Study grants)