Please note that a grant claim should not be submitted to Enterprise Ireland if any of the required information is missing or "to follow" as incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and returned unprocessed.
A "Grant Claim Checklist" is included with claim forms for your convenience, highlighting all required information by grant type. Please ensure that you carefully read and complete this checklist when submitting your claim.
If you are uncertain about any of the information required or need assistance, please contact our Helpdesk.
List of Enterprise Ireland Grant Types
If you have been offered grant assistance and now wish to claim, please select the name of your client offer or grant type from the list below.
Please ensure that the Grant Type you select is the same as the Grant Type on your Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement).
- Acumen Programme (Acumen Key Manager, Acumen Consultancy, Acumen Prospector)
- Beef and Sheepmeat Fund
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Business Innovation Initiative
- Business Links Grant
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) Grant Claim Forms (These forms apply to LeanPlus Assignments, Environmental Improvement Assignments and E-Marketing Improvement Assignments).
- Capital Investment Initiative
- Community Enterprise Centre
- Company Expansions
- EU 7th Framework Programme
- Going Global
- Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG)
- Graduate Business Growth Initiative
- Growth Fund
- HPSU Feasibility Grant (also used for HPSU FP7 Feasibility Grant Claims)
- HPSU Package
- In-Market Business Acceleration Programme
- Incubation Centres
- Internationalisation Grant
- IP Assistance Scheme
- Job Expansion Fund
- Lean Transform
- Mentor Programme
- Market Access Grant
- New Geographic Market Research Grant
- Pilot Clustering Programme Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Productivity Improvement Fund
- R&D Fund
- Recruitment of Key Manager
- Research and Development Stimulation
- Skills Voucher (Software Development)
- Strategic Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing Review Grant
- Telecoms Standards Scheme
- Technical Feasibility Study Grant (also used for FP7 Technical Feasibility Study grants)
- Technovation Graduate Pilot Programme
- Training Initiative
- Workplace Innovation Fund