Cubic Telecom is a global connectivity platform company offering solutions for leading Internet of things (IoT), machine-to-machine (M2M) and mobile device companies across the globe. We’re delivering connectivity where there was none before. We believe in the future of things: a future where everything is connected. Our vision of interconnectivity will improve lives, and make the world a more interesting and intelligent place to be. We provide connectivity in over 100 countries through the most robust network, device and retail partnerships worldwide. With our flexible over-the-air (OTA) device management, we are experts in enabling global scalability with local connectivity anywhere.
With 21 billion mobile devices in the world and an 8 fold increase in data traffic expected by 2020, Cubic Telecom’s software defined network is at the very heart of the next wave of global connectivity technologies for smartphones, tablets and notebooks and for machine to machine applications such as the connected car.
• Global embedded connectivity solutions.
• M2M services and connectivity
• OEM connectivity
• A fully licensed MNO
• Branded retail roaming data, voice and text
Cubic Telecom, bring your devices and we will connect them. Globally.
Cubic Telecom is a licensed EU Mobile Network Operator that provides mobile connectivity solutions for OEMs, M2M devices and some of the world’s leading retailers.
Cubic has a global platform, developed in house with 300+ industry standard API’s and processes. Cubic’s main USP is its unique SIM card with Multi IMSI technology. This Multi IMSI technology means that Cubic appears as a “local operator” anywhere in the world. Through a single SIM solution, subscribers instantly benefit from worldwide coverage while additional IMSIs are remotely added through its OTA technology.
• IoT • M2M • Automotive • PC OEM • Branded Retail • Enterprise Mobility Management
• Audi • HP • Lenovo • Woolworths • Walmart • Rakuten
Asia Pacific (APAC), China, Europe, North America, France, Germany, Netherlands
Cubic Telecoms key partners fall into three categories:
• Strategic Partners: Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless
• Mobile Network Partners: Live integrations are in place with Vodafone, AT&T, Sprint, China Unicom, Everything Everywhere, Eircom, Digicel, PCCW, iPass. Integrations are currently being planned with Softbank Japan and Mobile Operators in Europe and South America
• Technology Partners: Oracle, Cisco, Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless
• Our partners and customers include some of the world’s leading Fortune 100 tablet and notebook manufacturers, retailers, and M2M and automotive companies. Our clients believe in our work. They include Audi, Lenovo, HP, Rakuten and Woolworths.
Corrig Court, Corrig Road
Last updated on : 21/2/2017
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions