eSpatial started business in 1997 providing GIS (geographic information systems) services to small & large organizations, governments & consultancies.
In 2005, we launched our first commercial product – iSMART, an enterprise server-based GIS.
In 2010, we decided to take our mapping software into the cloud, which transformed our business.
Today, eSpatial is a results-driven online mapping company, riding the wave of big data and data visualization. We produce software that has been created by mapping experts to be fast, powerful and easy to use.
eSpatial provides two mapping software solutions:
1. eSpatial, our easy-to-use cloud based mapping software provides advanced mapping solutions in minutes. We help organizations understand their data in relation to geography.
Its features include:
• Upload spreadsheet data turning it into maps – allows exploration of data at a variety of levels (country/zip code/street/coordinate etc)
• Visualize & locate key information with easy, intuitive navigation.
• Build powerful reports creating heat maps/colour-coded areas for immediate insights, & easily add charts/graphs for added analysis.
• Analyze information with interactive, dynamic analytics.
• Share information online/via email, through embedded maps/reports, interactive PDF’s/downloaded excel files.
• Build & manage sales territories & optimize sales trips.
• Complete integrated mapping solution within Salesforce.
2. iSMART - award winning enterprise GIS can be delivered on-premise or in the cloud.
eSpatial delivers powerful mapping in minutes.
At eSpatial, we believe mapping should be fast easy and powerful. With our mapping software you can: easily upload and visualize multiple layers of data, quickly create dynamic reports, analyze key areas, and share results. Such rapid visual insight will take the guesswork out of decision-making.
eSpatial is deployed on Amazon Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2)/Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, which includes:
• ISO 27001 certification
• SAS70 certification
• Compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
• Sales/Marketing • Healthcare • Consulting • Real Estate • Insurance • Manufacturing • Logistics • Engineering • Hospitality • Events • Transport • Retail/Wholesale • Financial • Government • Local Authorities • Waste/Land Management • Agriculture • Education • Utilities • Not-for-Profit • Technology • Software
• Arca Continental Corporativo • Bimbo Bakeries USA • Brunswick • Burlington Stores • CPC Logistics Inc • Edwards Lifesciences • FedEx • Ferguson Enterprises • General Mills Inc • Granite Telecommunications • Hewlett Packard • James Hardie • Leaseplan UK • LG Electronics USA • Meridian Bioscience • Michelin North America, Inc. • RE/MAX • Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics • Seco Tools • Starkey Laboratories • Texas Capital Bank • Veterans Evaluation Services • Volvo Trucks • Weill Cornell Medicine • XL Catlin • The Department of Agriculture and the Marine • EirGrid • Northern Powergrid • Dublin Bus • Croydon Council • Haringey Council • Hull City Council • Verizon • Epcor
• Salesforce • Accenture • Oracle • Google • Version 1
Office 3, Second Floor,
Chamber Buildings, North Street
Last updated on : 18/12/2017
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions