Bellurgan Precision has been offering a world class precision machining and assembly service for 40 years.
Active participants in the DFM process top class engineers and machine programmers ensure that the team in Bellurgan add real value well before your next product launch. Continuous investment in the latest high speed machines ensure that you are getting a competitive solution for your volume production.
• 7-12 Axis Multi-spindle/sliding head Lathes
• 3-5 Axis high speed CNC Machining
• Tolerances within 5 microns
• Pro E workstations, Gibbs CAM and Esprit CAD CAM offline programming software
• 35+ years manufacturing experience operating from a 30,000 sq ft facility
• Bellurgan offer a wide range of finishing services: Ultrasonic cleaning, passivation, electroless nickel plating, heat treatment, anodising, electro polishing and hardening.
• Process Capabilities include: Broaching, thread whirling, burnishing, burr free machining, mill turn and lapping.
All our customers rate us GOLD or #1. For example we received a global top 12 supplier quality award to the world’s largest medical device company - Medtronic. We will work closely with you in the DFM process so we can efficiently machine your parts on the latest cutting edge equipment, inspect them using vision sysems then finish and assemble them. We deliver globally in 24 hours. Once we have your custom, we will never let it go! We understand Risk and Compliance. Everything we do is underpinned by Quality. All our machinists are our front line of Quality. We have achieved and been re-certified AS 9100 D for Aerospace; ISO 13485 for Medical Device and ISO 9001. We have also achieved SC21 (Bronze) Supply Chains for 21st Century. Within these formal certifications we are mentioned as performing in top quartile v other certified companies.
AS: 9100 D
• Medical • Aerospace • Electronic
United States of America (USA), Mexico, China, Japan, Poland, United Kingdom (UK)
Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91FC66, Ireland
Last updated on : 3/9/2018
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions