SteriPack Contract Manufacturing is the partner-of-choice for the world’s medical device, pharmaceutical, and allied
healthcare industries offering contract manufacturing services for a complete supply chain solution, initial concept to finished product.
For over 20 years, SteriPack has solved some of the most complex challenges while meeting the most complex requirements. We have the know-how and drive to make your product succeed. The proof is in the partnerships we have built with the world’s largest healthcare companies. Our global reach expands to more than 50 countries.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing:
Design & development, injection moulding, cleaning and rinsing, assembly, sterile barrier packaging, kitting & boxing, sterilisation, other processes such as filling, coating, welding etc., regulatory advice, validation and testing, vendor management
Medical Device Contract Packaging:
Packaging design & development, pouching and blistering, form fill sealing
Pharmaceutical product contract packaging:
Primary and secondary packaging, assembly, kitting, pouching, blister packaging, boxing, serialisation & aggregation
SteriPack offer a wide range of outsourcing contract services to enable you to bring your products to market quickly and efficiently. Designing, developing and manufacturing new products is a demanding and competitive business which is why an increasing number of companies are turning to SteriPack’s Contract Manufacturing services to gain a competitive edge. Making a decision to outsource is an important step for any organization which is why our flexibility in our services and the quality of our products have earned us our strong reputation within the industry. At SteriPack Contract Manufacturing we offer a complete range of outsourcing services from product concept to market launch.
At SteriPack we stand behind every commitment made to exceed customer expectations in providing world class products and services. At SteriPack, we are committed towards:
- Working with dedication and innovation, with total customer focus.
- Integrity, honesty and sincerity by following ethical and moral standards.
- Promoting a work culture that provides individual growth, team spirit and creativity to overcome challenges and attain goals.
- Achieving growth along with our customers, staff and suppliers.
- ISO 13485:2012 compliant to MDD 93/42/EEC, Annex II
- FDA registered and audited 21 PART 820 Quality System
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Authorization for primary and secondary packaging (cGMP)
- CAN/CSA ISO 13485:2003
- Accredited to MHLW Japanese Ministerial Ordinance No. 169
- CE marking
- 510K submission
- ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory
- Class ISO 7 and 8 Cleanroom production
- Humidity and temperature controlled manufacturing environment
• Medtech • Medical devices • Pharmaceutical products
Worldwide, Ireland, Poland, United States of America (USA), Malaysia
National Science Park
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, N91TX80, Ireland
Last updated on : 11/9/2018
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions