Adaptemy helps some of the world’s leading education companies create intelligent and adaptive learning products. Our AI learning engine is class-leading in prediction accuracy of student learning, and our modular platform powers a wide range of learning methodologies and course formats.
Formed in 2015 on an initial raise of €3m, our company comprises a software development team, a research & data analytics team, and a client support & implementations team.
We work at the heart of many education companies digital transformation initiatives, with an in-depth understanding of workflows, industry standards and evolving classroom practises.
• Curriculum mapping: industry-leading tool for course designers to create rich curriculum maps.
• Adaptive learning apps: off-the-shelf adaptive learning platform to enable white-label learning apps with your content. Our “adaptive digital workbook” is our most popular app, allowing effective learning experiences from industry-standard item banks.
• AI engine: power your own learning apps with industry-leading learning AI. Take full control of the user interface by plugging into our API.
• Consultancy & pilots: professional consultancy services team to help build prototypes, test processes and run market pilots of new product formats.
Adaptemy adds intelligence to learning products. Our AI platform and production suite is the most cost-effective way to transform digital courseware into highly personalised and effective learning experiences.
Bett Award 2018 (UK) - Classroom Aids for Learning, Teaching and Assessment
GESA (Global Edtech Startup Awards) 2017
The Edtech Awards – Cool Tool 2018
EdtechX 2018 Ones to Watch
• Klett Verlag (Germany) • Grupo Planeta (Spain, Mexico) • Folens Publishers (Ireland) • Raabe Slovensko (Slovakia) • Cornelsen Verlag (Germany) • Sanoma Learning (Netherlands, Finland)
Germany, Ireland, Spain, Worldwide, South Africa, Slovakia, Netherlands, Finland
• EU Horizon2020 research programme • Dublin City University • National College of Ireland
45 Blackbourne Square
Last updated on : 6/6/2019
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions