T-Pro is a leading provider of speech technology & Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) software. Our cloud-based clinical documentation solution connects workflows for efficient and accurate medical speech recognition, medical transcription, messaging, and computer assisted coding.
The system is proven to streamline clinical documentation workflows and enable physicians to document directly and accurately into an EHR or other HIS from any location, using any device.
We facilitate physician-patient relationships by making it easy for doctors to capture the patient narrative, and by delivering information when it is needed most – at the point of care.
T-Pro Dictate is taking what is traditionally an expensive, labour intensive and frustrating component of healthcare operations and creating streamlined, simple workflows across all settings that save time, money and provide opportunities for improving patient care. • Speech enable EHR with embedded T-Pro Dictate application • Dictate to cursor in other third-party application • Smartphone and desktop applications to dictate outside the EHR • Hands free Lab dictation solution • Seamless integration with EHR, PAS, LIS, RIS etc. via HL7 and FHIR interfaces • Unified voice profile available front-end dictation or as part of transcription workflow • Transcription & editing workflows that seamlessly switch between in-house resources & T-Pro’s outsourced service • Real-time and downstream clinical coding technology • Electronic signoff on any device • In-depth management information reporting
Increase EHR adoption with mobile solution
T-Pro Dictate reduces click-fatigue by speech-enabling the EHR, whilst simultaneously allowing any smartphone to become an extension of the EHR with integrated document workflows.
• Cloud-based speech platform to securely document complete patient care in or outside the EHR
• Physicians spend 12 fewer hours each month documenting using T-Pro Dictate than those who use the EHR natively
• Exceed EHR adoption goals
• Reduce physician burnout
• Give physicians access to speech technology across multiple interfaces and care settings – no longer tied to a desk
Future-proof your organisation with Cloud-based Speech Technology
By implementing T-Pro’s cloud-based platform, healthcare organisations can increase accessibility to technology, eliminate IT overheads, and benefit from continuous upgrade path.
• Secure HIPAA compliant digital dictation, speech recognition and transcription workflow management solution without the burden of IT management
• No servers or hardware to buy, install, maintain, or upgrade
• Reduce upfront and on-going costs
• Automatically stay up-to-date on the latest software version
• Easily configured and deployed across multiple sites
Managed Service & Support
With T-Pro Dictate, all costs associated with software, apps, upgrades, maintenance & support is included and managed by a dedicated team.
• 7 day a week, 365 days a year in-app end-user support and integrated knowledge base
• Benefit from knowledge of clinical documentation experts
• Outsource transcription & editing based on internal management rules, ensuring turnaround time & quality of clinical documents
Improve Revenue Cycle Management and Analytic Reporting with Embedded Clinical Coding
T-Pro Dictate offers clinical coding functionality as real-time physician feedback or as a downstream computer assisted coding service
• codes such as SNOMED CT, ICD-10, RxNorm, LOINC and RadLex can automatically be automatically added on reports
• Reports can be workflowed for review by downstream coders
• Health information management reports provide insights and help drive more accurate reimbursement
Reduce Transcription Costs
T-Pro offer a secure and experienced workforce of medical transcriptionists – to improve turnaround, quality and reduce costs.
• Technology-led service significantly reduce cost of transcription function
• Guaranteed quality and turnaround time with fully transparent reporting and analytics, required by The Joint Commission (JCI) and HIMSS
• Reduce burden on internal resources
HSE Cloud Service compliant
NHS Digital DSP, ITK compliant
HL7 2.x, C-CDA, FHIR
• Healthcare • Legal • Education • Government
• Beacon Hospital • Beaumont Hospital • Cork University Hospital • Galway Clinic • Mater Misericordiae University Hospital • Mater Private Cork • Mercy University Hospital • Our Lady's Hospital, Navan • Portiuncula Hospital • Rotunda Hospital • Sports Surgery Clinic • St. Luke's General Hospital, Kilkenny • University Hospital Kerry • Wexford General Hospital • Whitfield Clinic
United Kingdom (UK), Ireland
32 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, D02Y985, Ireland
Last updated on : 17/9/2018
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions