G&G Engineering is an SME, founded by Roland Groepler (native German) in 1984 and supplies largely the international automotive industry with components and (semi automated) modular electromechanical assemblies.
Throughout the life of the customers entire project works G&G as a fully integrated external team member of its customers various teams (design; component, tooling, process etc, as well as their manufacturing and QC teams) and offers full technical support from the concept design stage, over tooling up and full scale production, right through to end of life spares.
- Semiautomatic component assembly (modular assemblies of components produced in house and purchased component)
- Precision metal press work (stamping, pressing, shallow, deep drawing, small fine blanking, in die assembly)
- Plastic injection moulding of thermoplastic polymers (including over-moulding of metal components and insert moulding)
- UV curing laser printing and pad printing (tampography) on in house produced metal components and plastic injection moulded components
- Consultancy and project management (process, components and tooling)
- Turnkey solutions (concept to finished product supplied, including all necessary tooling)
Peace of mind when starting a new Engineering project with G&G Engineering (ISO/TS16949 & ISO9001 certified) as your partner.
- Tangible cost savings for G&G's customers, by designing for manufacture and for assembly using G&G's across disciplinary skills
- Peace of mind as G&G (as a integer part of your various teams) assists you not only in your design, but will also manage the entire tool building process for you
- Seamless moving from prototyping and tooling to fullscale production (including automated assembly)
- Quick response by customer tooling issues, utilising G&G's in-house tool room for tooling alterations and tool maintenance
- More than 30 years of successfully partnering with multinationals all over the globe (in different languages) on challenging and complex engineering projects
• Automotive • Electrics & Electronics • Agricultural Machinery • Computer • White Goods • Medical • Aerospace
• Magna Cooperation International • Glen Dimplex • Intel • Krupp's • Dell • Volvo • Audi • Seat
Europe, North America & Asia, Germany, Sweden,
Poland, Latvia, Hungary, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), China
Last updated on : 7/7/2015
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions