G&G Engineering is an SME, founded by Roland Groepler (native German) in 1984 and supplies largely the international automotive industry with components and (semi-automated) modular electromechanical assemblies.
Throughout the life of the customers entire project works G&G as a fully integrated external team member of its customers various teams (design; component, tooling, process etc, as well as their manufacturing and QC teams) and offers full technical support from the concept design stage, over tooling up and full-scale production, right through to end of life spares.
- Semiautomatic component assembly (modular assemblies of components produced in house and 3rd party component)
- Precision metal press work (stamping, pressing, shallow, deep drawing, small fine blanking, in die assembly)
- Plastic injection moulding of thermoplastic polymers (including over-moulding of metal components and insert moulding)
- UV curing laser printing and pad printing (tampography) on in house produced metal components and plastic injection moulded components
- Consultancy and project management (process, components and tooling)
- Turnkey solutions (concept to finished product supplied, including all necessary tooling)
Peace of mind when starting a new Engineering project with G&G Engineering (ISO/TS16949 & ISO 9001 certified) as your partner.
- Tangible cost savings for G&G's customers, by designing for manufacture and for assembly using G&G's cross disciplinary skills
- Peace of mind as G&G (as a integer part of your various teams) assists you not only in your design, but will also manage the entire tool building process for you
- Seamless moving from prototyping and tooling to full-scale production (including automated assembly)
- Quick response by customer tooling issues, utilising G&G's in-house tool room for tooling alterations and tool maintenance
- More than 33 years of successfully partnering with multinationals all over the globe (in different languages) on challenging and complex engineering projects
• Automotive • Electrics & Electronics • Agricultural Machinery • Computer • White Goods • Medical • Aerospace
• Magna Cooperation International • Glen Dimplex • Intel • Krupp's • Dell • Volvo • Audi • Seat
Europe, North America & Asia, Germany, Sweden,
Poland, Latvia, Hungary, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), China
Broadlands Industrial Estate
Last updated on : 29/1/2018
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions