Strategic Consultancy Grant Claim Forms
The claim form covers the SME Strategic Consultancy Grant (support for SMEs only, grant rate of 50%) and the Strategic Consultancy Grant - Short Projects (support for HPSU, SME & Large clients, projects between 3-10 days in duration, grant rate of 80%).
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that two claims can be made against the SME Strategic Consultancy Grant
Only one claim can be made against the Strategic Consultancy Grant - Short Projects.
Step 3 – Download and Complete the Required Forms
- The Strategic Consultancy Claim Checklist, Claim Form, Director Statement and Progress Report are all in the one Excel file below.
- Only the Director Statement needs to be printed, signed and returned as a PDF.
- Please Do Not Convert the Excel claim worksheets to PDF before submitting to Enterprise Ireland as they will be returned.
Strategic Consultancy Claim Form & Director Statement (.xlsx)
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note claims are currently not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. The progress report will be passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the report and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to: Strategic Consultancy Grant
Back to: Company Claims Homepage