Online Retail Scheme Grant Claim Forms
The aim of the Online Retail Scheme grant is to enable retailers to increase their customer base and build a more resilient business in the domestic and global marketplace both online and offline.
Please view our Online Retail Scheme video Online Retail Scheme: How to Submit a Claim.
This video will show you:
- What you should do in preparation of making a claim
- Where to find the claim forms to be completed to submit a claim
- What documentation you need to complete in submitting your claim
- Please see Slide Presentation and Webinar broadcast on 21st July 2021 for companies who have been approved assistance via the Online Retail Scheme (note the dates outlined refer to the most recent Call for Applications that closed on 25th May 2021). This Webinar covers the process and documentation required for claiming this grant.
- See Questions & Answers (Q&A) for further information.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant:
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note 2020 approvals can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant while 2021 approvals may only make a maximum of 1 claim.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Online Retail Scheme Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Online Retail Scheme Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Online Retail Scheme Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Online Retail Scheme Grant Directors Statement [word format]
Online Retail Scheme Grant Progress Report [word format]
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing, the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to Programme Manager for validation.
- The Programme Manager will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to: Online Retail Scheme