Online Retail Scheme Grant Claim Forms
The aim of the Online Retail Scheme grant is to enable retailers to increase their customer base and build a more resilient business in the domestic and global marketplace both online and offline.
The claims process discussed via Slide Presentation and Webinar broadcast on 28th July 2022 for companies who have been approved Online Retail Scheme Grants can be viewed below.
See Questions & Answers (Q&A) for further information or email your grant claim queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland.
Important: The grant rate for your project is given in the letter of offer.
ONE claim only can be made against this Grant
Step 2 - Download the Claim Template
The Online Retail Scheme Claim Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement are all in the one Excel file below.
Only the Director Statement needs to be printed, signed and returned as a PDF.
Please Do Not Convert the Excel claim worksheets to PDF before submitting to Enterprise Ireland as they will be returned.
The Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Online Retail Scheme Checklist Claim Form & Director Statement (.xlsx)
Online Retail Scheme Grant Progress Report [word format]
Step 3 - Submit Claim
- Submit Claim Forms in Word®, Excel® format only by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
- Claim forms not submitted in this format will be returned.
- Please save supporting documentation (invoices, payslips etc) in SEPARATE PDF files referencing the document in question in the title.
** Please note claims are not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 4 - What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing, the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to Programme Manager for validation.
- The Programme Manager will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to: Online Retail Scheme
Back to: Company Claims Homepage