GradStart Employment Grant Claim Forms
The GradStart initiative offers support to Enterprise Ireland client companies to hire up to three graduates at any one time, for a graduate contract duration of two years.
Please do not submit a claim for 1st moiety unless the employee being claimed is officially conferred by the awarding 3rd level Institute. In order for your claim to be valid, you must provide a copy of the graduate’s certificate of qualification. Results or statement from the awarding body i.e. college/university are not deemed sufficient.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1: Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, Source of Funding and the expenditure type and amounts that were approved.
Step 2: Download and Complete the Required Forms
The GradStart Claim Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement are all in the one Excel workbook below. Only claim when Graduate has obtained their official certification of qualification.
Only the Director Statement needs to be printed, signed and returned as a PDF.
Please Do Not Convert the Excel claim worksheets to PDF before submitting to Enterprise Ireland as they will be returned.
The Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
GradStart Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement (.xlsx) Please only claim the relevant moiety
GradStart Letter of Confirmation of Language Proficiency (docx) - for use only when grant rate is approved at 70%.
Step 3 – Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note claims are not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, your claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to your bank account.
For further information, refer to GradStart
Back to: Company Claims Homepage