GradStart Employment Grant Claim Forms
The GradStart initiative offers support to Enterprise Ireland client companies to hire up to three graduates at any one time, for a graduate contract duration of two years.
Please do not submit a claim for 1st moiety unless the employee being claimed is officially conferred by the awarding 3rd level Institute. In order for your claim to be valid, you must provide a copy of the graduate’s certificate of qualification. Results or statement from the awarding body i.e. college/university are not deemed sufficient.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
GradStart Grant Claim Checklist (Word format) - only claim when Graduate has obtained their official certification of qualification.
ERDF GradStart Checklist (Word format) (only required if the project is ERDF co-funded, further information at www.enterprise-ireland.com/ERDF).
If you do not know if your project is ERDF co-funded, please contact your Development Adviser.
Step 2 - Company Forms
Please submit a separate claim for each project number approved.
GradStart Grant Claim Form (Excel format)
GradStart Letter of Confirmation of Language Proficiency (Word Format) - for use only when grant rate is approved at 70%.
GradStart Directors Statement (Word format) Please only claim the relevant moiety.
Step 3 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, your claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to your bank account.
For further information, refer to GradStart
Back to: Company Claims homepage