International Graduate Programme 2018-2020
About the International Graduate Programme
This is a two year International Graduate Programme that offers graduates the opportunity to start their career in one of Enterprise Ireland’s network of locations across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific and to gain experience supporting Irish enterprises as part of a professional and dynamic team.
As Market Executives, our graduates contribute to the success of our client companies by supporting them to access market opportunities, win global sales and build and develop their business in global markets.
These graduates also play a key role in helping to create market awareness and building Ireland’s positive image as an international source of world-class products and services.
What skills can I expect to develop?
This is a Business Development, Sales & Marketing role. During the programme you will receive training, mentoring, experience and you will have the opportunity to develop key skills in a range of the following areas:
- International Sales and Marketing: Build knowledge and understanding of the company capabilities and market opportunity in order to advise and influence appropriate sales and marketing strategies and the capability development required for market entry.
- Business Analysis: Ability to develop, articulate and to professionally evaluate business plans to prepare cases for investment support.
- Business Models: Understanding and experience of business models and the phases of company development. Gain experience and understanding of the Enterprise Ireland supports, funding and other requirements of client companies.
- Client Engagement: Ability to establish positive and proactive client relationships.
- Market Research: Performing market research and develop the ability to analyse trends in sectors
- Project & Event Management: Develop Project Management skills while delivering client projects.
- Interpersonal Skills: Enhance communication network and relationship-building skills.
The exact locations for the 2018 programme are not yet defined, but please see Enterprise Ireland’s network of overseas offices across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific for a full list of all possible locations. You will have an opportunity to indicate which of the locations you are interested in later in the selection process.
Are these opportunities for you?
These challenging roles require confident individuals who are professional, client focused, and highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver projects and results. Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills, coupled with a teamwork and flexible approach are essential.
- We look for strong academic performance, a minimum of a (level NFQI Level 8) 2.2 degree.
- We accept many different degree disciplines. Business or entrepreneurship knowledge, skills or experience is a distinct advantage.
- You must have completed your degree between January 2016 and August 2018.
- You must be available to start the role in early September 2018.
- Eligibility to work under an Irish contract of employment for the two year duration of the programme is essential.
- Native or fluent English is required and at least advanced level proficiency in a relevant language is required for some locations.
- As our graduate placements are based in international markets, experience of having lived, studied or worked abroad for a period is desirable.
- A full driving licence may be required to work in some international locations.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Irish indigenous industry/companies is a distinct advantage.
Application and Selection Process
- Application will close on the 31st October 2017.
- Placement on Enterprise Ireland’s Graduate Programme 2018-2020 will be subject to verification of meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Assessments may include online questionnaires/testing, video or telephone interview, language skills tests, assessment centres and interview/presentation participation.
- Successful graduates joining Enterprise Ireland on the Graduate Programme 2018-2020 will begin their programme in Dublin in early September 2018.
Graduate Programme Team
Human Resources Department
East Point Business Park
Graduate Programme Team
+353 1 727 2778
Back to Graduate Opportunities