International Graduate Programme 2021-2023
This is a two-year International Graduate Programme that offers graduates the opportunity to start their career in one of Enterprise Ireland’s network of locations across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific and to gain experience supporting Irish enterprises as part of a professional and dynamic team.
As Market Executives, our graduates contribute to the success of our client companies by supporting them to access market opportunities, win global sales and build and develop their business in global markets. Working in a variety of roles, you’ll help Irish businesses understand local conditions, build networks and develop their business.
These graduates also play a key role in helping to create market awareness and building Ireland’s positive image as an international source of world-class products & services.
Note: If you are interested in Ireland-based graduate opportunities, more information is available at National Graduate Programme 2021-2023
Timeline for Application & Recruitment Process - International Programme
|Activity||Issue Date - Week Beginning||Response/Deadline Date|
|Opening Date||29th September, 2020|
31st October, 2020
Language Assessments Issued
16th November, 2020
23rd November, 2020
Video Assessments Issued
16th November, 2020
23rd November, 2020
Ability Assessment Issued
14th December, 2020
21st December, 2020
19th January - 21st January, 2021
Invitations to Interviews
25th January, 2021
9th-10th February, 2021
11th February, 2021
19th February, 2021
- These challenging roles require confident individuals who are professional, motivated, client focused and highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver projects and results.
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills, coupled with a teamwork and flexible approach are essential.
- Read about previous graduates on our international programme.
- Watch video testimonials from some of our previous national graduates below
International Programme - Role Requirements
- We look for strong academic performance, a minimum of a (level NFQI Level 8) 2.2 degree.
- We accept many different degree disciplines. Business or entrepreneurship knowledge, skills or experience is a distinct advantage.
- You must have completed your degree between January 2019 and August 2021.
- You must be available to start the role in early late August/Early September 2021.
- Eligibility to work under an Irish contract of employment for the two-year duration of the programme is essential.
- Native or fluent English is required.
- At least advanced level proficiency in a relevant language is required for some locations and is an advantage.
- As our graduate placements are based in international markets, experience of having lived, studied or worked abroad for a period is desirable.
- A full driving licence may be required to work in some international locations.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Irish indigenous industry/companies is a distinct advantage.
Application and selection process - International Programme
The International Graduate Programme 2021-2023 will open for applications on 29th September 2o2o and the application process will be available from that date.
Graduates joining Enterprise Ireland on the Programmes will begin their internship in late August/early September 2021.
Enterprise Ireland is the Government agency responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. We work in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, innovate and scale and win export sales on global markets. In this way, we support sustainable economic growth, regional development and secure employment. Enterprise Ireland works with Irish enterprises across the full business development spectrum, from early-stage entrepreneurs to established companies and Irish multinational companies, supporting them to grow their business, which is fundamental to creating and maintaining jobs in Ireland.
Download Graduate Programme 2021-2023 brochure.
If you need further information, please contact the Graduate Programme Recruitment Team at:
Graduate Programme Recruitment Team
Human Resources Department
East Point Business Park
Graduate Programme Team
+353 1 727 2778
If you are interested in Ireland-based graduate opportunities, more information is available at National Graduate Programme 2021-2023
Back to: Careers homepage