** The Digitalisation Voucher closed for applications on Friday 3rd June 2022. Any applications submitted by this date will be reviewed and processed by the end of June 2022.
- How can thinking digital first create new value and revenue streams for your Business?
- Is your Business utilising the power of the data it holds?
- What are the pain points for your customer's digital experience?
The Digitalisation Voucher is part of Enterprise Ireland’s strategic imperative to increase the digital maturity of Irish enterprise. Research shows that businesses with higher digital maturity see increased profits, exports and employment rates. However, companies with lower digital maturity run the risk of being left behind.
The objective of the Digitalisation Voucher is to facilitate strategic intervention for companies to work with third party consultants to assess their digital maturity and highlight where there is room for improvement. The output of this engagement is a strategic, digital roadmap for your business.
Process Optimisation, Customer Digital Experience and Data Management have been identified as three areas where Irish companies may have the opportunity to differentiate from their competitor on a digital landscape. With that, the associated risks should always be considered e.g. ensuring that Cyber Security is at the forefront of any digital plan.
It is expected that this short assignment (6-12 week engagement) will act as a catalyst for further innovation/training/technical feasibility/capital projects.
Am I eligible?
The Digitalisation Voucher is open to:
- All Enterprise Ireland clients who employ 10 or more
- Non-Enterprise Ireland client companies that operate within the manufacturing or internationally traded service sectors, who employed 10 or more full-time staff on their payroll on the 29th of February 2020 or employed 10 or more full-time staff at the time of application
What costs are eligible?
The voucher covers digital strategy, technical and/or advisory services from an approved provider up to a maximum of €9,000 where the eligible costs are capped at €900 per day excl. VAT. It is expected that the support would be provided between 6 to 12 weeks from when work with the provider commences. However, a company does have 6 months from the date the voucher is signed to complete and submit the claim.
Eligible projects must involve one or more of the following activities:
|Internal Process Optimisation (Lean-Digital-Automation)|
- Review of current operational processes and systems to identify improvement opportunities.
- The focus should be on eliminating waste by introducing easier, faster processes backed up by automation and/or cloud based digital systems where appropriate.
|Enhancing Customer Digital Experience (Product, Service, Route to Market, Channels)|
- Review of current products, services & channels and potential to create a high-quality digital experience for customers.
|Becoming a Data-Driven Business|
- Review of current key performance data that is used to drive the business and identify gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Enhancing customer experience by aggregating data in all of its forms across the business.
For further information on the above, please refer to the Digitalisation Voucher Reference Document.
Ineligible costs include:
Note that the offer is not intended to support:
- Purchase, installation or configuration of off-the-shelf technologies (hardware or software)
- Upgrade of networking or other digital systems
- Web-site review, SEO audits, page speeds, online advertising strategy, competitive analysis, digital sales & marketing strategy, social media or email marketing, marketing automation, digital sales conversion strategy, online reputation management, web-design, Google analytics, digital content strategy & creation, training or capability development for digital marketing
Other ineligible costs include, yet are not exclusive to:
- Project implementation costs
- Cyber Security Pen Test
- Web development and/or build
- The purchase of licenses or subscriptions
- Photography, banner ads and graphic development
- Complete Digital Readiness Scorecard
- Contact your agency advisor to express your interest in applying (not relevant for non-EI clients)
- The Digitalisation Voucher closed for applications on Friday 3rd June 2022.
- Application review: 2-3 weeks processing time
- Decision made and application approved/rejected
- If approved, voucher issued and accepted via DocuSign
- Project carried out with Digital Advisor
- Digital Advisor invoices company
- Company makes a claim to Enterprise Ireland by submitting the correct documents
- Company is reimbursed
- Company looks to the future and assesses follow-on actions
Closing date for Applications
The Digitalisation Voucher closed for applications on Friday 3rd June 2022.
Where can I get more information?
For more information, download Digitalisation Voucher Reference Document, contact your agency advisor or email the Operational Excellence & Digital Department at email@example.com