Evolve Strategic Planning grant
Overview of the Evolve Strategic Planning Grant
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant assists businesses to develop a strategic response to address business disruption
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant offers up to €5,000 (50% grant aid) in support to Enterprise Ireland supported companies to help cover costs associated with a short assignment to determine how the company might respond to the threats and opportunities that have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment.
These activities might involve:
- Researching opportunities as the market evolves and changes
- Exploring the product and service innovation elements of the business
- Reviewing commercial aspects of the business, including costs, pricing and logistical arrangements
- Exploring approaches to optimise supply chains
- Scenario planning for markets over the next 2-3 years
- Analysing the challenges of operating in affected markets
- Reviewing challenges affecting the current business strategy, priorities and operating models.
- This offer shall be administered in accordance with Industrial Development Act 1986 and Section 7 (2) of the Industrial Development (Enterprise Ireland) Act 1998.
State Aid Basis
The State aid basis of this offer is:
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013.
- Under the De Minimis Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013) the maximum De minimis funding any single recipient can receive from the Irish State is €200,000 over a three-year period.
Am I eligible?
The grant is open to existing clients of Enterprise Ireland that meet the following criteria:
- HPSU (>5 Full time employee), SME or large company
- Actively trading
- Engaged in eligible activities
- Have been impacted by business disruption.
Clients of Udarás na Gaeltachta should apply directly to that agency which has a similar offer available.
Companies whose products are listed in Annex 1 to the EU Treaty (TFEU) which include:
- Horticulture companies
- Fish processors
- Other primary producers
What costs are eligible and what is the maximum funding available?
The maximum grant available is €5,000. The grant is calculated at a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure incurred by the successful applicant.
- Fees of external consultants to cover the following areas: Strategy, market development, innovation, operations, people and finance.
- Employee international travel and travel expenses related to the research project.
- Expenditure prior to date of application
- Consultant expenses
- Sales and marketing related expenses
- Trade Fair participation costs
How do I apply?
You can apply via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System.
Key contact/more information
For more information, please contact your Enterprise Ireland Adviser.