e-Marketing Improvement Assignment
An e-Marketing Improvement assignment is a training project facilitated/supported by an external expert. The aim is to develop and enhance your company's capability to use the internet as an effective channel for business development. Eligible assignments may include the following activities;
- Strategic review of existing online activities and development of your company's future online strategy.
- Understanding international best practice, effective tools and strategies in the area of e-Marketing.
- Embedding e-marketing practices and skills in your company by developing the capabilities of your staff.
Companies interested in undertaking an e-Marketing Improvement Assignment must complete an Digital Marketing Maturity Questionnaire (.doc) in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland's Digital Marketing Unit. Please note that hardware, software or online advertising costs are not supported under this grant.
In order to support the change process within the company, the grant can also be used to cover part of the salary cost for a project champions over the project duration. The goal of the project champion is to develop a deeper understanding of Digital Marketing skills and subsequently to train others.
Projects may vary in size and scope but will typically be 6 months in duration.
Am I eligible?
The e-Marketing Improvement assignment is open to SME’s and large companies that are Enterprise Ireland clients.
If you are interested in becoming an Enterprise Ireland client company, please click here.
HPSU clients in receipt of EI Investment funding are not eligible for a period of 3 years after the investment.
Discuss with your Development Adviser to check whether it is open to your company.
What costs are eligible and what is the maximum funding available?
Eligible costs include;
- External Training or Advisory Services provided by a suitable Service provider. Supported daily rates for Training or Advisory Services are capped at €900 per day inclusive of travel and subsistence and all out-of-pocket expenses. Note that actual costs to the company are based on market rates and may be higher.
- Salary cost of a company ‘Digital Marketing project champion’, up to 50% of the total project cost, subject to a maximum of 100 days at a maximum supported rate of €200 per day.
Ineligible costs include;
- General Consultancy including Market research, IT implementation, Financial review and planning, HR consulting or Health and Safety training
- Capital equipment, materials or travel and subsistence costs
Enterprise Ireland will provide grant funding for 50% of the eligible project costs up to a maximum of €70,000 (€35,000 grant).
What are the call close dates?
There are no call close dates. The process is not competitive and is approved by Enterprise Ireland management.
How do I apply?
All applications for funding should be discussed with your Enterprise Ireland Adviser prior to submission.
You can apply via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System:
The online application forms provide a step-by-step guide on how to complete each tab.
Prior to applying you must do the following:
- Contact your assigned Enterprise Ireland Adviser to discuss your application.
- First time applicants will be required to register on the Online Application System.
If the company has already initiated an e-Marketing project before submitting an application to Enterprise Ireland, the application and associated expenditure will not be accepted.
If you have completed an e-Marketing project, details on the Claims process are available here
Key contact/more information
For more information, please contact your Enterprise Ireland Adviser.
If you are not a client, please contact your nearest Enterprise Ireland Regional Office.
For general enquiries about this Offer, please visit the Digital Marketing Unit.