Evolve Strategic Planning grant
Overview of the Evolve Strategic Planning Grant
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant is designed to support Enterprise Ireland clients to respond to the challenges and opportunities, which have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment in the UK since January 1st, 2021.
The grant— which offers up to €5,000 in support— can be used to help cover consultancy and international travel and travel expenses associated with a short assignment to determine how the company might respond to the threats and opportunities that have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment in the UK.
This might involve:
- Researching opportunities as the market evolves and changes
- Exploring the product and service innovation elements of the business
- Reviewing commercial aspects of the business, including costs, pricing and logistical arrangements
- Exploring approaches to optimise supply chains
- Strengthening financial and currency management
- Scenario planning for markets over the next 2-3 years
- Understanding and preparing for changes in certification and regulatory requirements
Am I eligible?
The grant is open to existing clients of Enterprise Ireland that meet the following criteria:
- SME or large company
- Actively trading
- Engaged in eligible activities
- Have been impacted by Brexit
Clients of Udarás na Gaeltachta should apply directly to that agency which has a similar offer for its clients.
Companies whose products are listed in Annex 1 to the EU Treaty (TFEU) which include:
- Horticulture companies
- Fish processors
- Other primary producers
What costs are eligible and what is the maximum funding available?
The maximum grant available is €5,000. The grant is calculated at a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure incurred by the successful applicant.
- Fees of external consultants to cover the following areas: Strategy, market development, innovation, operations, people and finance.
- Employee international travel and travel expenses related to the research project.
- Expenditure prior to date of application
- Consultant expenses
- Sales and marketing related expenses
- Trade Fair participation costs
How do I apply?
You can apply via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System.
Key contact/more information
For more information, please contact your Enterprise Ireland Adviser.