Strategic Marketing Review Grant Claim
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Review your Letter of Offer (Grant Agreement) taking note of the;
- Project Number
- Expenditure and Grant Amounts Approved and
- Final Claim Date
Please note that you can make a maximum of 1 claim against this Grant.
Step 1 - Checklist and Forms
Download and complete the following documents. If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Strategic Marketing Review Grant Claim Checklist
Strategic Marketing Review Grant Director's Statement
Strategic Marketing Review Consultant Report - Note all approved consultants have received agreed template for project reporting. A copy of the completed action plan report must be submitted with your grant claim.
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 3 - What happens next
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. The SMR Action Plan/Consultants report will be passed to your Development Adviser for validation. Your Development Adviser will review the plan/report and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For more information, refer to Strategic Marketing Review.