Strategic Marketing Review Grant Claim
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Review your Letter of Offer (Grant Agreement) taking note of the;
- Project Number
- Expenditure and Grant Amounts Approved and
- Final Claim Date
Please note that you can make a maximum of 1 claim against this Grant.
Step 1 - Checklist and Forms
Download and complete the following documents. If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Strategic Marketing Review Grant Claim Checklist
Strategic Marketing Review Grant Director's Statement
Strategic Marketing Review Consultant Report - Note all approved consultants have received agreed template for project reporting. A copy of the completed report must be submitted with your grant claim.
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claim and report will be passed to your Development Adviser and the Strategic Marketing Review Grant Programme Manager who will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim.
- The grant payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.