Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Claim Forms
The Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Grant is used to support established companies (SME and Large) to address their competitive challenges and growth opportunities through a transformation project.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Grant Claim Checklist [.docx format]
Is your project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)? Please refer to your Letter of Offer, (Schedule A1, Source of Funding) to confirm if your project is ERDF co-funded. If yes, then in addition, please complete the:
Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Grant ERDF Claim Checklist [word format]
Further information at www.enterprise-ireland.com/ERDF or contact your Development Adviser.
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Operational Excellence Offer, Fixed Assets (Capital) Directors Statement [word format]
Insurance Brokers Statement [word format]
Step 4 - Attach Independent Accountants Report if required
All claims in respect of grants approved in excess of €400,000 must be certified by an Independent Accountant.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified (signed and dated) by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper.
Please download and send the M45 Independent Accountants Report to your Independent Accountant for completion. Note that their report should certify the Details (Date of, project number(s) and expenditure amount) as outlined on the Directors Statement relating to claim.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [word format]
Step 5 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 6 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim. Due to Covid-19 Travel Restrictions, it is not possible currently to carry out an on-site inspection and alternative arrangements will be implemented by the Grant Inspection Team.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
For further information, refer to: Operational Excellence