Middle Management Training Grant Claim Forms
The Middle Management Training Grant is intended to support companies build appropriate leadership and management capability within their Middle Management teams.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure type and amount that was approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Step 2 – Download and Complete the Required Forms
Complete the Checklist, Claim and Director Statement and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Middle Management Training Grant Claim & Director Statement (.xlsx)
Step 3 – Submit Claim
- Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
- Claims are currently not being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID number) when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. Any discrepancies between expenditure approved versus claimed (i.e. change of Consultant or Training Provider) will be brought to the attention of the Programme Manager. After review of claim, the Manager will instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information on this grant, email Middle Management Training.