Market Research Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents is missing, the claim will be returned.
Market Research Grant Claim Checklist [Word format 106KB]
Step 2 - Company Forms
Market Research Grant Claim Form [Excel format 76KB]
Travel and Subsistence log [Word format]
Market Research Directors Statement [Word 31KB]
Market Research Progress Report Template [Word format 73KB]
Step 3 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 4 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage