Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Checklist and Forms
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
LeanStart Grant Claim Checklist (.doc)
Lean Start Progress Report (.docx)
LeanStart Directors Statement (.doc)
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the LeanStart Project Manager who will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim.
- The grant payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage