Lean Transform Training Grant Claim Forms
Step 1 - Arrange a Training Validation Visit
N.B. Before you submit your training grant claim, you MUST have had a visit from the Enterprise Ireland Training Validation Officer to review the training records for your claim.
If you have not yet arranged a visit, please request a visit by e-mailing Lean@enterprise-ireland.com and including the
- Project Number(s) and
- Contact details for the person preparing the claim.
Step 2 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Lean Transform Training Checklist [Word format]
Step 3 - Company Forms
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Training Grant Claim Forms [Excel format]
Training Directors Statement [Word format]
Training Notes [Word format]
Step 4 - Independent Accountants Report
Claims do not need to be certified by an Independent Accountant where:
- your company is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME1) and not part of a group and
- the full grant package approved in your letter of offer is €250,000 or less.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper. Click to access the template.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [Word format]
1A Small Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has fewer than 50 employees and
- has either an annual turnover and/or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €10m.
A Medium Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has between 50 employees and 249 employees and
- has either an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €43m.
Step 5 - Submit Claim by Post
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager Grant Payments - Industry
East Point Business Park
What happens next
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For more information, see: Lean Business Offer