Key Manager Grant Claim Forms
The Key Manager Grant is used to provide partial funding towards the cost of recruiting a Key Manager with skills that are critical to the future growth of the client.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, Source of Funding and the expenditure type and amounts that were approved.
Two dates of note are:
- Interim Claim Date: being the latest date by which the first moiety is eligible to be claimed upon recruitment by the Company of the employee;
- Final Claim Date: i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland.
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. The 1st when the Key Manager is recruited and the 2nd when the job has been in place for a period of 12 months.
Step 2: Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
Complete the Checklist(s)* for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Key Manager Grant Claim Checklist (.docx)
*Your Key Manager Employment Grant may be co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Please refer to your Letter of Offer, Schedule A, Source of Funding. Further information at www.enterprise-ireland.com/ERDF.
If you do not know if your project is ERDF co-funded, please contact your Development Adviser.
Key Manager Grant Claim ERDF Checklist (.doc) (only required if the project is ERDF co-funded),
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Key Manager Grant Claim Form (.xls)
Key Manager Notes (.doc)
Key Manager Directors Statement (.doc)
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What happens next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. Any queries will be passed to your Development Adviser.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to Key Manager