Digital Discovery Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Claim Documents
Complete the Claim Checklist, Claim Form, Director Statement and Progress Report below and submit with all necessary documents.
Incomplete claims or claims without required documents will be returned.
Digital Discovery Claim & Directors Statement (.xlsx)
Digital Discovery Progress Report Template (.docx)
Step 2 - Submit Forms
** Claims are currently not being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the Digital Discovery Project Manager who will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim.
- The grant payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at: GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Digital Discovery funding offer.
Back to: Company Claims Homepage