Capital Investment Initiative Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Checklist
Refer to the Claims Checklist for details of documents which MUST be submitted with your claim.
If any of the required information is missing, the claim will be returned.
Capital Investment Initiative Checklist (.doc)
ERDF Capital Investment Initiative Checklist (.doc) Only required if the project is ERDF co-funded. Further information at www.enterprise-ireland.com/ERDF.
If you do not know if your project is ERDF co-funded, please contact your Development Adviser.
Step 2 - Company Forms
Capital Investment Initiative Claim Forms (.xls)
Capital Investment Initiative Notes (.doc)
Capital Investment Initiative Directors Statement (.doc)
Insurance Brokers Statement (.doc)
Step 3 - Independent Accountants Report
All claims in respect of grants approved in excess of €400,000 must be certified by an Independent Accountant.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified (signed and dated) by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper.
Please download and send the M45 Independent Accountants Report to your Independent Accountant for completion. Note that their report should certify the Details (Date of, project number(s) and expenditure amount) as outlined on the Directors Statement relating to claim.
M45 Independent Accountants Report (.doc)
Step 4 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 5 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim. Due to Covid-19 Travel Restrictions, it is not possible currently to carry out an on-site inspection and alternative arrangements will be implemented by the Grant Inspection Team..
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to pay, defer or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- Details of the approved payment will issue from Grant Payments.
Further information / Contact
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at
email@example.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Capital Investment Initiative
Back to: Company Claims homepage