HPSU SPRINT Programme
The Enterprise Ireland HPSU SPRINT programme, delivered in partnership with Dublin Business Innovation Centre, is an intensive 4½ day programme designed specifically for start-up companies looking to raise seed funding in the next 6-12 months. The aim of SPRINT is to help founders develop the skills needed to build a successful business.
Using the Lean Canvas as the framework to guide you through this process, this highly interactive programme will help you:
- Identify your ideal customer profile and segmentation model
- Create a compelling customer value proposition
- Develop a channel strategy
- Understand how to negotiate effectively
- Understand how to develop a sales process
- Create a clear route to market strategy
- Understand how to use digital marketing and social selling
- Gain a better understanding of the importance of financial management and the key role that founders play in this area
- Learn about the funding journey and funding options available
- Develop a pitch deck for investors and receive coaching on how to deliver an effective pitch
The learning from SPRINT comes from listening to subject matter experts and seasoned entrepreneurs as well as group discussions with other participants who are facing similar challenges as you.
Am I eligible/Who should participate?
SPRINT is open to Enterprise Ireland clients.
Please email HPSUstartsprint@enterprise-ireland.com to check if you are eligible to participate.
What past participants say about SPRINT
- "The SPRINT programme has changed my business in every way. Before we started the programme we were given a Business Model Canvas (BMC) to complete which really helped me take a helicopter view of my business. We tackled the BMC on the first day and I now have it hanging on my office wall. It has really helped me focus." Martin O’Connell, Nasal Medical.
- "SPRINT was a great help to House My Dog. Throughout the programme we received a crash course in building your business, pitch and financials. We connected with key people to focus on our weakest areas and have since seen a big impact on our growth. We would recommend all Irish startups to take part in the programme." James McElroy, House My Dog.
- "The SPRINT programme has been invaluable for giving us real focus within the business, and accelerating us to revenue stage. The programme was much more interactive and engaging than any other programme I'd been on before. Each topic was discussed in relevance to our business and this is what made it so beneficial”. Sophie Morris, POLR.
Irish startups share their experiences
For further details, please contact: