HPSU Founders Forum
The Enterprise Ireland HPSU Founders Forum is for founders serious about scaling their business. It will help you:
- Build a strong network of like-minded founder CEO’s
- Identify who your ideal customer is & how to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Build a sustainable sales process
- Manage cash to support growth
- Build a strong team capable of accelerating growth
The HPSU Founders Forum runs over 2 years and offers a combination of facilitated founder group sessions, high quality masterclasses, breakfast clinics and an on-line founder’s network.
The HPSU Founders Forum is delivered in partnership with Select Strategies.
The HPSU Founders Forum will help you grow your business rapidly through:
- Creating a strong CEO founder network of individuals with similar goals that are committed to challenging, supporting and helping each other.
- Developing a deeper understanding of who your ideal customer is and how to differentiate from your competition.
- Gaining an appreciation of how to build your international sales.
- Building a clear understanding of how to generate and manage cash to position your company for growth.
- Creating a strong team capable of accelerating your company’s growth objectives.
See what existing founders are saying about the benefits of participating on the Forum
Why should I participate on the HPSU Founder Forum
Existing Founders talk about why you should make time to participate on the HPSU Founders Forum:
Am I eligible/Who should apply?
All Enterprise Ireland HPSU Accelerate clients are eligible to apply. The next intake for the HPSU Founders Forum is in October 2017.
Please email email@example.com to check your eligibility and to get more information.
The HPSU Founders Forum will be held in the Gibson Hotel in Dublin.
HPSU Founder of the Year Award
Nine start-ups have been nominated by their peers for 2017 Founder of Year Award: Immersive VR Education; Hub Controls; SalesOptimize, Clubstohire.com; Future Ticketing; Solar Adtek; SiriusXT; Feedpods and TVadSync.
- Click here to read the Press Release launching the HPSU Founder of the Year Awards.
For further information, please contact:
High Potential Start Up Division
+353 1 727 2295