HPSU Founders Forum
In the frenetic life of a start-up there is little time for mind space, resources are tight and often the forum for discussion and challenge is missing. Founders can be consumed by the ‘urgent’ and can struggle to see the ‘important’.
Enterprise Ireland together with Select Strategies has created the HPSU Founders Forum to give founders an environment where they can address issues, share challenges, seek support, reflect and learn from each other and from founders who are further along the journey.
The HPSU Founders Forum has been created for CEO Founders who are HPSU Accelerate clients and who have typically received Enterprise Ireland investment support. The Forum brings together CEO Founders who are committed to building and scaling their companies internationally.
Why should I join?
Membership will give you:
- The opportunity to share experiences with other CEOs within the founder groups who are facing the same challenges and issues.
- Access to small topic-based clinic sessions facilitated by experienced practitioners on areas directly relevant to founder CEOs.
- A strong network of founder CEOs with similar goals who are committed to challenging, supporting and helping each other.
- The opportunity to hear from experienced CEOs about how they successfully grew their companies.
- The chance to be nominated for HPSU Founder of the Year award, sponsored by Grant Thornton.
Learn more about the Forum
Benefits in participating?
How does the founders forum work?
Benefits of taking part
Founders Forum Journey
Topic Based Clinics
- I have significant leadership experience within the corporate sector so I was unsure of the value I would obtain from joining the Forum. However, I was I wrong. Leading a start-up business is so very different to working in the corporate sector. I had the pleasure of working with 5 other companies which was a great sounding board for sharing ideas and problems. Working with my group facilitator I was able to deliver a 5x increase in revenue YoY. In addition, I successfully raised another round of funding which resulted in a doubling of our headcount".
- Liz Fulham – Sales Optimize
- “One of the key benefits for me, as CEO and co-founder of a HPSU, has been the access to other CEOs and founders as well to the team of mentors and facilitators, funded by Enterprise Ireland. The informal opportunities provided to network with this group of people really helps a CEO to get to know what they don’t know about being the CEO of a high-tech start-up” .
Tony McEnroe, SiriusXT
Founder of the Year Award
The Founder of the Year award, sponsored by Grant Thornton, is an important element of the HPSU Founders Forum.
This yearly event is attended by the Founder Forum members and other invited guests from the start-up community.
Founders are nominated by their peers to present to a judging panel and the winner is announced at the Founder of the Year event.
Founders are invited to join the Forum automatically following their investment approval - in January, March, June or October as appropriate.
The membership fee is €875: (The total cost of your membership is €4,375 - Enterprise Ireland grant aids the additional €3,500).
Download HPSU Founders Forum Brochure
Contact your Development Adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachael James for more information on how to join.