Go Global 4 Growth
Delivered in partnership with Dublin City University, Go Global 4 Growth, a strategy implementation programme, facilitates the creation of international growth action plans by CEOs and their senior teams. Within the programme, expert business advisors mentor participating CEOs and their teams.
Go Global - SME top teams turn ambition into action >
- Application opened: 29th March 2021
- Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd May 2021.
- LAUNCH: May 19th 2021
- Module 1 June 23rd, 29th, 30th 2021
- Module 2 September 22nd, 28th, 29th 2021
- Module 3 November 3rd, 9th, 10th 2021
- Finale December 8th 2021
Dublin City University (DCU) – The programme is planned for virtual delivery in response to Covid guidelines.
Seven months involving:
- 11 x days education including peer learning networks;
- 5 x half-days in-company management team advisory sessions;
- 2 x 2-hour one-to-one leadership coaching sessions;
- Online learning modules.
€9,000 per company (Teams of 3 including CEO).
*Note: Larger company groups may be facilitated at an additional cost and subject to availability.
How to apply:
This is a competitive application process as places are limited – early application is advised (earlier applications will be the deciding factor in tie-breakers).
The application process opened on Monday 22nd March 2021.
To apply for the upcoming programme please use the Application Form here.
Monday 3rd May 2021
Who should attend?
Go Global 4 Growth is targeted at ambitious top teams from all sectors, committed to adapting and evolving their business functions to prepare for global growth.
The CEO is a vital participant and should be accompanied on the Go Global journey by two senior managers from their top team whom have span of control and influence to affect change in-company. A COO or CFO are examples of top team co-participants.
Testimonials - what previous participants have to say...
^ Paul Quigley, CEO STAR Translation Services, on Go Global 4 Growth
- Focus on how we approach our business - “The management team were focused on operations and an impending factory move so more time was needed for strategic planning. This programme was used to focus on how we approach our business. We made time both in modules and back in the office to maximise the benefit of this programme. We have now completed our restructuring and we are in the process of rolling out an ambitious strategic plan.”
James Simpson, Financial Controller, Blenders.
- Stretch beyond the obvious solutions - “The programme gave us a wonderful opportunity to work as a Team on both strategic and operational challenges. We also got to meet other Leadership Teams and exchange real practical tasks in a proactive, positive environment. All through the program we were challenged by our mentors and lecturers to stretch beyond the obvious solutions. We would highly recommend the program to growth minded SME’s.”
Aodh O' Donnell, MD, O’Donnell Furniture.
- Affirm our growth plans - “This programme helped the Vertice team affirm our growth plans and develop the confidence and capability of our senior managers. The experience has also strengthened our own relationship with Enterprise Ireland as we realise our ambitions. When was it right for us to do this? In our case we just went for it and no regrets.”
Tony Cassidy, CEO, Vertice.
Express your Interest
If you are interested in learning more, would like to talk to a member of the team and wish to be included on our mailing list, please email us at:
For further information, please contact: