Spotlight on Skills Programme
Spotlight on Skills
In partnership with the Department of Education and Skills and the IMI, Enterprise Ireland have developed the Spotlight on Skills programme. This programme helps businesses create a company skills plan to identify and address their critical skills needs, build capability and achieve strategic growth.
Who should participate
The programme is targeted at senior managers with the knowledge of the entire business function and future growth strategy over the next 1-5 years. The programme is aimed at two senior managers per company.
Key Programme Outputs
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Assess the critical skills needs of their organisation
- Use a workforce planning toolkit on an ongoing basis
- Develop a company-wide skills plan for future sustainable growth
- Engage in skills planning discussions with their regional skills manager
- Inform and influence policy on enterprise skills needs
Spotlight on Skills is fully funded by Enterprise Ireland
|Wednesday 16th September, 2020||West of Ireland||Online||Register here|
|Wednesday 14th October, 2020||South West||Online||Register Here|
|Wednesday 11th November 2020||North East||Online||Register Here|
To register for a place, click on relevant Register Here button above.
For further information, download Spotlight on Skills brochure.
Senior Executive for Client Skills
East Point Business Park
+353 1 727 2698