Spotlight on Skills Workshop
Does your company have the skills it needs to drive success?
To respond to our clients’ skill challenges, Enterprise Ireland is collaborating with the Department of Education and Skills and the Irish Management Institute (IMI) to support client companies to identify and address skill needs in a few steps:
- Complete a pre-workshop questionnaire with your senior management team, so you can prepare for the workshop and get maximum benefit from the process.
- Attend a practical one-day workshop that provides you with a toolkit and methodology to identify critical skill requirements for your company.
- Produce a company skills plan and identify solutions to address skill requirements, this plan will be fine-tuned after the workshop through a one-to-one with the IMI.
- Have a facilitated targeted engagement with a regional Department of Education and Skills representative to address the critical skill needs of your business.
Who should participate:
To get maximum benefit from the workshop, two members of your company’s senior executive team should attend, who are;
- Familiar with your business strategy for the next 1-5 years.
- Understand your entire business operation.
The Spotlight on Skills workshop is free for Enterprise Ireland client companies.
|4th July, 2018||North West||Letterkenny|
|5th September, 2018||North East||Monaghan|
|26th September, 2018||West||Castlebar|
|17th October, 2018||Mid-East||Meath|
|7th November, 2018||Dublin||Enterprise Ireland|
|28th November, 2018||South West||Tralee|
To register for a place, contact: email@example.com or call Helen McMahon, Senior Executive for Client Skills at +353 1 727 2698
For further information, download Spotlight on Skills brochure.
Senior Executive for Client Skills
East Point Business Park
+353 1 727 2698