Understanding and Winning Business in Asia Pacific
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, DecaWave
CEO, Parc Aviation.
Founding Managing Partner, Atlantic Bridge
Director Global Forecasting, Economist Intelligence Unit
Regional General Manager Europe, Cathay Pacific
M J Guan
Partner China Ireland Growth Technology Fund & West Summit Capital
VP Global Public Affairs, Huawei Technologies
Dr. Fiona Kerr
Industry Professor, The University of Adelaide
Former CNN Correspondent and Anchor
Founder and Group CEO, Fine Grain Property
Former CEO, Aer Lingus
Executive Director and Co-Founder of Asia Matters
CEO, Cubic Telecom
CEO, Enterprise Ireland
Chairman & Founder, Crown Worldwide Group Hong Kong
Dicky Pete Yip
Non Exec Director PingAn Insurance, Ex CEO HSBC China
**Please note this event is now oversubscribed and closed for registration**
Over the past decade, the Asia Pacific region has contributed two thirds of global growth and is set to overtake the combined economic output of Europe and North America in the early 2020’s. The region is home to more than half the world’s population and will account for more than 60% of the global middle class in the coming years. Already, more than 600 Irish companies do business in this fast-growing region with exports more than doubling over the last four years.
In June 2018, Cathay Pacific will commence the first direct flight from Dublin to Hong Kong.
In view of Asia Pacific’s strong growth potential for Ireland and to mark the announcement of the new direct airlink to these business opportunities, Enterprise Ireland and Cathay Pacific invite you to join us at the ‘‘Routes to Growth - Asia Pacific” - Business Opportunities Conference on Wednesday 25th April at the Aviva Stadium, Dublin.
Why you should attend?
- Opportunity to meet and hear from 80+ CEOs, Market Experts, Buyers and Peers about sectoral opportunities and where your business needs to go to win in Asia Pacific.
- Better understand how to start and scale your exports to this diverse growth region
- Meet over 50 senior buyers from the Asia Pacific region travelling to Dublin for this event.
- Speak with professional service providers who can equip your business with the tools necessary for you to meet the region’s challenges in everything from recruitment, immigration to legal matters.
- Participate in targeted sessions on Aviation, Financial Services, Mobile, Healthcare, Construction and Agritech led by leading experts and senior decision makers from Asia Pacific.
- Engage with Enterprise Ireland’s sectoral specialists from across the APAC region to give your business tailored advice on market entry.
Asia Pacific is home to the world’s most diverse cultural and business environments. From Japan, to China, Australia, ASEAN and on to India, there are a myriad of opportunities for Irish companies within the Asia Pacific region. Enterprise Ireland’s network of APAC offices from Seoul to Sydney are bringing together some of the key players across the region to showcase the tools that Irish businesses will need to enter and thrive in the Asia Pacific region. Don’t miss this great opportunity to uncover your Routes to Growth.
- The participation fee is €100 plus 23% VAT (total €123) per delegate. Full payment is required by credit card during registration.
- Max 4 Paying Delegates per Company.
- If you have difficulty paying by credit card please contact our Accounts Receivable department at +353 1 727 2368.
- Closing date for registration: Friday 20th April, 2018
If you need to cancel please email Tara Molloy.
- Cancellations received two weeks before the event will be refunded their deposit .
- Cancellations received less than a week before the event will be charged the full fee.
If you cannot attend, you may nominate a substitute to attend on your behalf.