National Graduate Programme 2021-2023
This is a two-year Ireland-based Graduate Programme that offers graduates an opportunity to support Irish enterprises as part of a professional and dynamic team, contributing to our companies’ successes and therefore supporting sustainable economic growth. The role of a Development Executive gains a clear insight into how Enterprise Ireland operates and helps client companies of all sizes.
As Development Executives, working in a range of client facing and non-client facing roles throughout the organisation, our graduates support Enterprise Ireland's work with client companies through all stages of business development, from start-up, to established small and medium-sized enterprises and Irish multinational companies with the ambition to achieve growth and scale.
These graduates play a key role in helping Enterprise Ireland to deliver on the vision for Irish business to become a powerhouse of economic growth and job creation.
Note: If you are interested in overseas-based graduate opportunities, more information is available at International Graduate Programme 2021-2023.
Timeline for Application & Recruitment Process - National Programme
|Activity||Issue Date - Week Beginning||Response/Deadline Date|
|Opening Date||29th September, 2020|
Closing Date for Applications
31st October, 2020
Language Assessments Issued
16th November, 2020
23rd November, 2020
Video Assessments Issued
16th November, 2020
23rd November, 2020
Ability Assessment Issued
31st December, 2020
8th January, 2021
Invitation to Assessment Centres Issued
11th January, 2021
13th January, 2021
2nd February - 3rd February
Invitation to Interviews
5th February, 2021
23rd February - 24th February, 2021
26th February, 2021
5th March, 2021
- These challenging roles require confident individuals who are professional, motivated, client focused and highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver projects and results.
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills, coupled with a teamwork and flexible approach are essential.
- Read about previous graduates on our national programme.
- Watch video testimonials from some of our previous national graduates below
National Programme - Role Requirements
- We look for strong academic performance, a minimum of a (level NFQI Level 8) 2.2 degree.
- We accept many different degree disciplines. Business or entrepreneurship knowledge, skills or experience is a distinct advantage.
- You must have completed your degree between January 2019 and August 2021.
- You must be available to start the role in early late August/Early September 2021.
- Eligibility to work under an Irish contract of employment for the two-year duration of the programme is essential.
- Native or fluent English is required.
- At least advanced level proficiency in a relevant language is required for some locations and is an advantage.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Irish indigenous industry/companies is a distinct advantage.
Application and selection process - National Programme
The National Graduate Programme 2021-2023 will open for applications on 29th September 2o2o and the application process will be available from that date.
Graduates joining Enterprise Ireland on the Programmes will begin their internship in late August/early September 2021.
Enterprise Ireland is the Government agency responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. We work in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, innovate and scale and win export sales on global markets. In this way, we support sustainable economic growth, regional development and secure employment. Enterprise Ireland works with Irish enterprises across the full business development spectrum, from early-stage entrepreneurs to established companies and Irish multinational companies, supporting them to grow their business, which is fundamental to creating and maintaining jobs in Ireland.
Download Graduate Programme 2021-2023 brochure.
If you need further information, please contact the Graduate Programme Recruitment Team at:
Graduate Programme Recruitment Team
Human Resources Department
East Point Business Park
Graduate Programme Team
+353 1 727 2778
If you are interested in overseas-based graduate opportunities, more information is available at International Graduate Programme 2021-2023.
Back to: Careers homepage