The Key Manager Grant is used to provide partial funding towards the cost of recruiting a Key Manager with skills that are critical to the future growth of the client.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, Source of Funding and the expenditure type and amounts that were approved.
Two dates of note are:
- Interim Claim Date: being the latest date by which the first moiety is eligible to be claimed upon recruitment by the Company of the employee.
- Final Claim Date: i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland.
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. The 1st when the Key Manager is recruited and the 2nd when the job has been in place for a period of 12 months.
Step 2: Download and Complete the Required Forms
The Key Manager Claim Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement are all in the one Excel workbook below.
Only the Director Statement needs to be printed, signed and returned as a PDF.
Please Do Not Convert the Excel claim worksheets to PDF before submitting to Enterprise Ireland as they will be returned.
The Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Key Manager Checklist, Claim Form and Director Statement (.xlsx)
Step 3 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that claims are not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What happens next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. Any queries will be passed to your Development Adviser.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.