How can we help?
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Refer to the Claims Checklist for details of documents which MUST be submitted with your claim.
If any of the required information is missing, the claim will be returned.
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [Word format]. Only required if you are a first time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers.
All claims in respect of grants approved in excess of €400,000 must be certified by an Independent Accountant.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified (signed and dated) by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper.
Please download and send the IAR Template [doc] to your Independent Accountant for completion. Note that their report should certify the Details (Date of, project number(s) and expenditure amount) as outlined on the Directors Statement relating to claim.
1A Small Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has fewer than 50 employees and
- has either an annual turnover and/or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €10m.
A Medium Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has between 50 employees and 249 employees and
- has either an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €43m.
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that claims are not accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.