Enterprise Ireland Technology Centre / Technology Gateway Capital Funding Programme 2020 - Call open
Enterprise Ireland is pleased to announce a call for applications from members of the Technology Gateway and Technology Centre programmes for a new Capital Equipment Fund. Applications should be made using the Application Form (Word format) and should be received before the closing date of the 20th of March 2020 to be eligible.
The purpose of the funding is to increase the levels of interaction between the IoTs and industry in Ireland, so the intended outcomes should include but not be limited to:
- More companies engaging in R&D
- Pilot manufacturing capability for new product / process development
- Enhanced technology validation and testing capabilities
- Test bed generation
- Enhanced training potential for key industry staff on emerging technologies
- The call is restricted the members of the Technology Gateway & Technology Centre programmes.
- The successful proposal must possess a strong track record of industry engagement and demonstrate a significant industrial need for the new equipment.
- The host institute must provide space for the equipment and confirm they will insure, service and maintain the equipment according to international standards.
- Individual applications will be restricted to sums greater than €25,000 and less than €250,000 (more costly items may be considered on an exceptional basis).
Closing Date for Applications
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) on Friday the 20th of March 2020. Applications should be emailed to GA-CapitalCall2020@enterprise-ireland.com.
A signed hard copy original should follow immediately addressed to:
Capital Call 2020, Grants Administration,
Eastpoint Business Park,
Dublin 3, D03 E5R6.
For additional information, please contact Mark Whelan
The Technology Centre programme is a joint initiative between Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland. It allows Irish companies and multinationals to work together on market focused strategic R&D projects in collaboration with research institutions. The 10 Technology Centres in the programme are resourced by highly-qualified researchers who provide a unique ecosystem for collaboration in areas identified, by industry, as being strategically important.
To find out more, click on the button for the Technology Centre of interest to you.
Download Technology Centres Brochure 2019
For more information on the Technology Centres Programme, please contact: