OCE Technology | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
Office Location & Contact Details
O.C.E. Technology Ltd.
Belfield Innovation Park
University College Dublin
O.C.E's software product DMON is the system of choice for visualizing, understanding, and debugging heterogeneous devices such as SOCs. It is GUI based, provides a real time overall view of the states of the units in the system, and allows the user drill down to and perhaps modify unit registers, which are fully documented at the bit level. It has powerful software debugging features, including call tracing and profiling.
Commands and scripts can use DMON's own command language, TCL, or Python, and it is possible for a user to work remotely using DMON's client server configuration. API's are provided so that a user can extend DMON to support a user defined unit.
DMON has been extended with European Space Agency support to meet ESA requirements, most recently by adding support for ESA's AGGA-4 chip. O.C.E. can provide customized training courses and has provided courses in fault-tolerant design, software testing tools, and real-time embedded systems.
- Design and development of software tools to increase the productivity of embedded systems developers.
- Real-time embedded systems design for high-reliability applications for use in space.
- Qualification and quality assurance of radiation-hardened components.
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Debug software tool for applications developed for the SPARC V8 LEON range of processors.
- Supply and Support for System-on-Chip (SOC) and System-in-Package (SiP) products.
- Customized Training Courses in IC Fault-Tolerant design and Real-Time embedded systems.
Ireland's Space Industry Directory home | Arralis | Cortona 3D | Curtiss-Wright | Daysha Consulting | Eblana Photonics | ÉireComposites | Enbio | Farran Technology | FAZ Technology | Fibrepulse | Halpin | InnaLabs | Irish Precision Optics | Klas Telecom | Lero | mBryonics | MEAS Ireland | Moog Dublin | Movidius | NUMA Engineering Services | OCE Technology | Pilot Photonics | Realtime Technologies | Reliance Precision | SCHIVO | SensL | Silansys | S3 Group | Software Radio Systems | Tyndall National Institute