NUMA Engineering Services | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
Office Location & Contact Details
NUMA Engineering Services Ltd
The Business Centre
Blackthorn Business Park
Dundalk, Co. Louth
NUMA is an engineering services company specialising in the provision of an integrated design & analysis expertise for a range of industries. We use advanced analysis techniques to optimise our customer designs, reduce physical testing and qualify the products in a shorter time frame.
In addition to our design and analysis capability, we have experience in simulation software code development to support complex projects. NUMA has worked with many customers from a range of industries including the aerospace, oil/gas/renewable energy and biomedical sectors.
- Design of components to meet customer requirements.
- Fluid mechanics and heat transfer simulation for internal and external flows.
- Stress/dynamic analysis of linear and nonlinear metallic/composite structures.
- Fluid/structure interaction and other multi-physics applications.
- Engineering software development for advanced/niche simulation requirements.
- Tailor open source engineering software tools to customer needs.
- Satellite Technology
- Structures & Pyrotechnics
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Simulation of low gravity propellant sloshing including diaphragms and baffles.
- 1g liquid slosh testing to support CFD validation of inflight propellant sloshing.
- Fluid/structure interaction simulation code development for parachute inflation.
- Structural analysis of components for spacecraft (stress, dynamics & thermal).
- Successful completion of ESA Design Reviews
Ireland's Space Industry Directory home | Arralis | Cortona 3D | Curtiss-Wright | Daysha Consulting | Eblana Photonics | ÉireComposites | Enbio | Farran Technology | FAZ Technology | Fibrepulse | Halpin | InnaLabs | Irish Precision Optics | Klas Telecom | Lero | mBryonics | MEAS Ireland | Moog Dublin | Movidius | NUMA Engineering Services | OCE Technology | Pilot Photonics | Realtime Technologies | Reliance Precision | SCHIVO | SensL | Silansys | S3 Group | Software Radio Systems | Tyndall National Institute